Friday, January 19, 2007

New site, Same great info...

Well for those of you who have been to my old site I just want to let you know that I will still be trying my best to provide the best information on internal martial arts, strength training, and proper nutrition. I simply needed a change. The old geocities site was getting old and is very difficult to update (especially with the severe lack of time in my current schedule).

This new site will focus on internal martial arts training, and strength training and nutrition information for the martial artist. Also I'll be adding articles on Western esoteric spirituality (Golden Dawn, Kabbalah, Gnostic Christianity, Wicca ect...). Look forward to new articles by myself and from other authors. I am also pleased to announce something I get quite a few emails about - product reviews. So many have been asking me my opinion on books, videos, equipment, and even dietary supplements that I feel it is neccesary to write up articles about some of the best products I have come across.

As always you can expect that I will pull no punches and keep no secrets from those of you who are sincere in your studies.

Josh Skinner

No comments: